2021 Kundalini Awakening Training
In Stratford, Ontario and the French Alps
I'm honoured to offer Kundalini Awakening Training through my yoga studio, The Portal, and in association with Amrit Nam Sarovar International School for Kundalini Yoga in the French Alps.
This is an international, world-class training program for a safe, progressive experience of Kundalini Awakening: the unfolding of your spiritual potential. You will embark on an adventure straight to the heart of your True Nature.
This is a unique opportunity to discover your unlimited Self as an experience you can live, to uplift yourself and others by manifesting the mission of your soul on this planet, and to commit to your spiritual evolution as part of the great, ongoing planetary awakening that is now occurring.
I am currently the only teacher in North America qualified to deliver this training. If this speaks to you, you have attracted the grace to become part of an international sangat, a high-frequency energy field of souls whose priority is spiritual awakening via the royal path of Kundalini Yoga. You have the opportunity to be mentored by me and Satyavrati Karta Singh, my own spiritual teacher.
Who Is It For?
The ANS Kundalini Awakening Program is open to all people in good health who are ready to commit to a path of spiritual development through the progressive expansion of awareness. Expansion leads to the discovery of your unique spiritual gift, and the fulfillment of your highest potential. You will also be instructed in everything you need to practice and to teach Kundalini Yoga.
You have a purpose, a part to play in the great planetary awakening which is occurring now, and it is connected to your heart’s deepest longing to fulfill your true potential. Another name for this power is Kundalini energy. It is the dormant spiritual power within you.
Awakening this energy will help you to
- clarify your purpose
- heal inner divisions and emotions of separation such as shame, guilt, and unworthiness
- open up to new perspectives and possibilities, and discover undreamed-of potential within yourself
- enhance your ability to set clear intentions for your life,
- reveal the blocks and resistances that have hindered the full expression of your talents,
- help you to gain perspective on your life situation (the reality you have created)
- teach you how to dismantle patterns that have led to pain, suffering and limitation in the past.
Most importantly, you will begin to experience the Divine Presence within you as a reality, and discover the unique spiritual gift — the highest expression of your natural talents — that your soul has intended you to share during your time on Earth.
Thus, you become a teacher and a leader in whatever field of endeavour you choose, transmitting a higher frequency of consciousness through your presence, and elevating others.
It is never too late to become who you are meant to be.
What You Will Receive
- 200 hours of training
- 40-day yoga sets and meditations for the development of your own personal spiritual discipline
- Home assignments to reinforce developing awareness
- A group interview with Satyavrati Karta Singh, founder of ANS
- Ongoing support and guidance from a team of qualified mentor teachers, including in-person or online mentoring sessions with your own trainer
The ANS Kundalini Awakening Program is a dynamic approach based on direct experience and application of Natural Law to your life. It is NOT about accumulation of knowledge for its own sake, rather, a journey of transformation of all levels of your Being, where you get out of it what you put in. True change is not an intellectual experience : it must occur at the cellular level. We provide a developmental framework for this process.
You will study, discuss, apply and experience the dynamics of Kundalini Yoga in the following domains, among others :
- Yogic science and philosophy
- The ladder of subtlety and anchoring of our energy bodies
- Introduction to sacred geometry
- Energy anatomy and the chakra system
- Universal Law and its applications
- Humanology, or yogic lifestyle
- Kriya — what it is, how to deliver it, teaching a class, the qualities of a Teacher
- Mind and meditation
- Mantra, mudra, pranayama, asana
- Sadhana (spiritual practice)
- The journey of the Soul and the cycles of time
You will explore all of this in the context of Kundalini Yoga practice, which prepares and strengthens your physical vessel for increased sensitivity to subtle energy. This amounts to strengthening your nervous and glandular systems, and opening the subtle channels of the physical body, which builds the capacity and endurance you need during the process of change.
We work within Group Consciousness, as one of the access doors to Universal Consciousness, by living and eating together during the training periods, and engaging in Seva, or selfless service, which includes duties such as meal prep, and physical/energetic cleansing of the spaces we use.
Through Group Consciousness we learn that we are all truly reflections of one another. Once we accept this Truth, we have a valuable tool through which we identify blind spots, and learn to take responsibility for our creation and our growth.
We engage in Self-Reflection such as journaling, as a way of bringing more consciousness into daily life to better receive the messages the Universe is constantly sending us; and we use Sharing Circles, which teach us to truly listen to another, and witness self and other.
The entire experience is framed with the ongoing support and guidance of qualified Mentor-Teachers who transmit the teachings via their own presence, the transfer of prana and connection to the Source.
“Yoga is not going to make you great. Yoga is going to make you YOU.”
Course Dates and Venues 2021
You must attend all training modules:
- 3 different 4-day weekends (Thursday to Sunday) plus a separate one-day training, all in Stratford, Ontario Canada. These trainings will take place February 4 - 7, April 29 - May 2, September 2 - 5, and October 10th, 2021.
- the International Immersion Week in France, July 17 - 25, 2021
- A written exam (take-home)
Stratford Residential Weekends: all course content and yoga classes will be held at The Portal in Stratford, Ontario. Course accommodation will be at a private residential venue (TBA). Please understand that even if you currently live in Stratford, or nearby, you will be required to take accommodation with course participants during the long weekends. This is because the cultivation of group consciousness, which includes living together, eating a simple (and delicious) yogic diet together, and performance of Seva duties as a group, are all an important part of the training process.
International Immersion Week in France: Immersion week takes place on the grounds of Amrit Nam Sarovar International headquarters at Le Martinet in the French Alps (near Saint-Michel-Les-Portes). Le Martinet is a beautiful natural setting with a uniquely powerful energy that must be experienced first-hand. You will be joined by students from all walks of life and many European countries such as France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, as well as students from Great Britain, Estonia, the Ukraine, and Russia. Teaching is in English with simultaneous translation into other languages.
To successfully complete the ANS Kundalini Awakening Training Program, you must fulfill the following requirements :
- Attendance at all training modules (minimum 180 hours)
- Attendance at online mentoring sessions between each training module
- You must attend at least 10 Kundalini Yoga classes outside the training weekends.
- You must teach a Kriya to the required standard
- Complete 4 Kriyas for 40 continuous days and attend at least 5 morning Sadhanas.
- Pass the written examination
- Attend one day of either : White Tantric Yoga, Karta Singh SOMA or Brahm Kvach Japa Retreat
“Your Strength is how calmly, quietly and peacefully you face life.”
What’s included: All tuition fees, room and board for the Stratford Residential Weekend modules, and tuition and food for the Immersion Week in France (lodging there is in your own tent, or you can rent a tent already on site for a small fee).
What’s not included: transport to/from the weekend modules or the week in France, attendance at White Tantric Yoga or Karta Singh SOMA or Brahm Kvach Japa Retreat, physical kit of pechas.
Course Fees 2021
REGISTRATION CLOSES December 31, 2020.
You may pay in full at any time, or follow the following payment schedules:
Price and Payment Schedule
$3,999 + HST
Register before October 1st, 2020.
- $200 non-refundable deposit to hold your place (due no later than October 1st, 2020)
- $1,300 due by December 1st, 2020
- 3 payments of $1,006.10 due on the following dates : February 4, 2021, April 29, 2021, and September 2, 2021
Price and Payment Schedule
$4,499 + HST
After October 1st, 2020.
- $200 non-refundable deposit to hold your place (due before December 31st, 2020)
- $1,300 due by December 1st, 2020
- 3 payments of $1194.62 due on the following dates : February 4, 2020, April 29, 2021, and September 2, 2021
REFUND POLICY : The initial deposit of $200 is non-refundable. Thereafter is a scaleable refund policy based on the date of cancellation: before October 1st, 2020, 100% refund of any payments (not including $200 initial deposit) ; before December 31st, 50% refund. After December 31st, no refund.
To learn more about Amrit Nam Sarovar International School for Kundalini Yoga, visit www.amritnam.com
“You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.”