Inner Alchemy IX: Spiritual Hygiene
When was the last time you cleaned out your subconscious?
What if when we were growing up, our mother asked us that along with 'did you clean your room?'
The subconscious is the storehouse of memory, programs, beliefs and conditioning -- in other words, karma. Karma is the burden of the past, everything that weighs heavily on us and makes life feel hard.
Inner Alchemy is the transformation and dissolution of karma, through which we rediscover our original innocence and incorruptibility, as fresh and ever-new as springtime.
In today's episode, you'll discover...
- the alchemical key that frees you from the burden of the past in you
- how to recapture your child-like innocence, that sweet freedom and trust in life, but with the added dimension of wisdom
- how to recognize 'buildup' in your subconscious storehouse
- why you are perfectly designed, exactly as you are, to transcend all your limitations, and the simple cleaning tool that does the work for you
- the subtle negativity that clouds your life and how to peel away this deadening layer that mutes your aliveness
And much more, including Mohammed Ali and Howard Cosell, childhood belching contests, and what I learned about spiritual hygiene from my cousin and the true story of his house sliding down a hill. Ever so slowly.
I also open up the floor for questions that have come up during this series (see the link below to submit yours), to which I will devote an entire future episode!
Submit your questions and leave an email for Q&A episodes: https://www.clairelautier.com/q-a-page