Take a Breath with Lisa Berry
Join me as I talk 'spiritual shop' with Lisa Berry, an award-winning actor -- and a meditation teacher.
She's played some of the most respected stages in North America and became recognized by mainstream audiences for her roles in such shows as the sci-fi/fantasy hit Supernatural and Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments, among others.
Lisa has a busy life as a mom, a wife, an actor, and a teacher of meditation. What's the secret to her success and balance? Find out in this extra-fun and inspiring episode of The Grace Space!
You'll listen in on our conversation about...
- how Lisa began her spiritual journey with breath to overcome stage fright and performance anxiety
- a beautiful way to create your own personal mantras to raise your vibration
- how to manifest money the RIGHT way (hint: it's not using 'money mantras'!)
- why breath work is the key card that takes you to the penthouse of spirituality (and how not to get stuck in the lobby of enlightenment)!
- the importance of self-honouring choices, and how we are ALWAYS rewarded for them
... and SO much more. We had so much fun we literally could have gone on for hours, and I'm so delighted to share one of my favourite conversations in The Grace Space with you.
Lisa's practical approach to spiritual work is refreshing and actionable. She is an artist who acknowledges the stresses and challenges of being alive and human while also celebrating the gift of growth and purpose!
After years of struggling with stress and anxiety herself, she decided to take control of her life. Now she offers resources to help people learn to relax, surrender and be more aware of their inner-self. Her method for living a more peaceful life is simple and easy to follow.
To learn more about Lisa the actor and Lisa the meditation teacher, check out the links below. There’s also a link there for the video version of this interview and I think you’ll see from that video that we had a pretty great time talking spiritual shop.
Lisa's meditation website (including her programs): www.takeabreath.ca
Lisa's actor website: https://www.lisaberrylive.com/
Follow Lisa on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisaberrylive/?hl=en
To watch the video version of this interview, go here: https://vimeo.com/680025090