From 3D to 5D: Kundalini Rising Part I
The technologies of the future will be more quantum, multidimensional and spiritual than physical.
Today I’m going to tell you about a profound spiritual technology that can help you have a more graceful ascension process.
I’m talking about Kundalini Yoga, the yoga of awareness.
If you practice this technology faithfully, you will become more empowered, resilient, grounded, and centred.
Kundalini Yoga brings you higher levels of physical health and vitality by strengthening and toning the nervous and glandular systems so that your body can hold more Light.
It brings harmony to all of the body's organs and systems and awakens the dormant spiritual potential within you by working with your body’s innate consciousness or intelligence.
It helps you to feel more peaceful, grounded and balanced in your day, by calming your mind and emotions and with continued practice, transforms your life circumstances, aligns you with your purpose and higher gifts and facilitates Self-Realization.
You don't need to acquire anything to practice Kundalini Yoga, because you already have everything you need within to use this spiritual technology to increase your health, happiness and prosperity.
In this episode, I share with you the story of discovering Kundalini Yoga at the age of 25, the portal it opened to my Soul, and the key role it has played in my journey for the last 25 years, even when I was running away from the potential it offered me.
You'll learn about...
- the life-changing experience I had at my first Kundalini Yoga class
- the relationship between Kundalini Awakening and Ascension
- how I shrank back in fear when the doorway to the Soul opened the first time... and the second time...
- why we tend to give our power away and run from the very things that would help us grow and improve our lives
- why most people struggle with discipline and commitment, and how to find them within yourself without pushing
And lots more. I've also made a special video for you to introduce you to one of my favourite practices! You'll find it below in the links :-)
Join me now in The Grace Space.