The Grace of Forgiveness: Forgiving Yourself
Sep 04, 2020
Self-forgiveness is the beginning of true self-love and self-compassion.
In this episode, you'll learn why many of us carry a substantial amount of baggage when it comes to our self-esteem, and how forgiving yourself heals inner divisions. Here are some of the highlights:
- As we learn to forgive everything, we grow lighter. This is what enlightenment is. We literally become more energy and less matter as we dwell in the upper range of elevated emotions like love, gratitude, freedom, appreciation, and grace.
- The forgiveness we extend to others, we must also extend to ourselves.
- If you want to know what you really and truly believe about yourself, deep down, look at your life. It will tell you what you actually believe you deserve.
- Many of our unconscious belief systems are centred around shame, guilt, and a belief in punishment.
- We don't attract what we want, we attract who we are. If we do not love and appreciate ourselves, we end up attracting situations that reflect that back to us
- We are constantly in a process of unfolding into greater and greater versions of ourselves. Every past version of yourself has contributed to this unfolding of your divine potential.
Many of the painful events and conditions of our lives have been magnetized to us by our unconscious programs, or belief systems; when we are not yet conscious, we often act out of this conditioning in ways we later regret.
You'll learn one powerful question you can ask to start the process of self-forgiveness, and 5 important points to keep in mind when it comes to your past, your journey and your growth.