Self-forgiveness is the beginning of true self-love and self-compassion.
In this episode, you'll learn why many of us carry a substantial amount of baggage when it comes to our self-esteem, and how forgiving yourself heals inner divisions. Here are some of the highlights:
- As we learn to forgive everything, we grow lighter. This is what enlightenment is. We literally become more energy and less matter as we dwell in the upper range of elevated emotions like love, gratitude, freedom, appreciation, and grace.
- The forgiveness we extend to others, we must also extend to ourselves.
- If you want to know what you really and truly believe about yourself, deep down, look at your life. It will tell you what you actually believe you deserve.
- Many of our unconscious belief systems are centred around shame, guilt, and a belief in punishment.
- We don't attract what we want, we attract who we are. If we do not love and appreciate ourselves, we end up...